Act Now: Request a Post-Bill Review from Paramount Health Solutions
Your hospital or health system is likely missing millions of dollars in revenues as a result of inadequate documentation, coding inefficiencies, and the expansion of third-party audits.
Defend your hospital by leveraging the power of the Paramount Health Solutions CDI/DRGV physician-led team.
The coding and the pay-for-performance environment is constantly changing; our highly experienced and credentialed team stays on top of it all. In fact, our clients have all experienced a positive return on investment as a result of partnering with us.
Benefits of a Paramount Health Solutions Post-Bill Audit:
Fill out this form to request a 45-day post-bill review of Medicare records.
- Physician-led team with more than 35 years of experience integrating evidence-based medicine with best-practice standards for coding and guidelines.
- In-depth review of documentation and coding before claims submission so your healthcare organization can accurately bill opportunities we find.
- Customized MS-DRG report with target documentation, coding and query opportunities.
- Training your physicians and coding staff to alert them to patterns and trends for process changes related to coding compliance, MS-DRG accuracy, denials reduction, and quality performance data.
- For any of PHS’s recommendations denied by a payor, we will draft appeals to counter it at no cost.
- If not enough is found to cover our fee, we lower it, so the hospital has no out-of-pocket expenses for this service.
Successful results depend on trust and open communication. Our team has vast experience as clinicians, hospital employees and consultants. Our physician experts strive to be partners and allies rather than merely vendors. We’re proud that 80% or more of our recommendations are accepted by our clients.
Post-bill reviews enable us to get to know your team and develop a customized CDI/DRGV program to benefit your hospital for long-term success.
Are you participating in a Target Probe and Educate (TPE) program? Another reason to request a 45-day post-bill record review.